How to turn off those hellish Popular Highlights on your Kindle - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 10 May 2022

How to turn off those hellish Popular Highlights on your Kindle


I love reading on the Kindle. It’s convenient, the novels sync across my various devices, and, importantly, I can read at night without disturbing my partner. There is one deeply frustrating element of Amazon’s ereader, though: Popular Highlights. I’m certain you’re aware of them already, but just in case you aren’t, they’re sections of text in a book that are underlined. The idea is to crowdsource the most impactful and interesting sentences and paragraphs. And when enough people highlight that bit of text in a book, your Kindle decides it’s time to let you know. The problem is it’s awful.…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Kindle


No comments:

Post a Comment