While everyone obsessed over the iPod, I stanned the Zune - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Saturday 23 October 2021

While everyone obsessed over the iPod, I stanned the Zune


The iPod turns 20 this year. That device changed tech as we know it, starting Apple‘s resurgence and eventual dominance of the tech industry. But while everyone reminisces about grinding their thumb joints to a powder swirling around the click wheel, I’m looking back fondly at Microsoft’s superior competitor. I am, of course, talking about the Zune. Okay, I might not be able to objectively argue that the Zune was better than the iPod, but I do think it holds up better in 2021. I may be in the minority here, but from where I’m standing, the Zune was just…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment