This motorbike can fit under a desk, but I really wish it was one - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 22 October 2021

This motorbike can fit under a desk, but I really wish it was one


Today, I came across a cool foldable motorbike that looks like a desk, can fit under a desk, but has one big problem: it can’t turn into a desk. Yes, this thing that looks like a PC tower is actually a motorbike. Credit: Icoma Okay, let’s talk about the bike itself first before I name my reasons why I’d want it to be a desk too. Built by Japanese startup Icoma, the so-called Tatamel motorbike is made to embody the “free parking wherever you like” concept, according to the company’s CEO. Yeah, now it’s easier to understand the conversion. Credit:…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment