My awkward VC fundraising experience taught me 7 crucial lessons - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 13 October 2021

My awkward VC fundraising experience taught me 7 crucial lessons


Like many startup founders, I was excited to hit the fundraising trail and begin pitching venture capitalists my seedling business after many months of late nights, early mornings, setbacks, breakthroughs, research, and planning. As any budding entrepreneur should, I spent countless hours researching every detail of how to raise investment. I read every book, blog, and article I could find, as well as watching YouTube advice videos from the likes of Y Combinator and other VC firms until I could pretty much recite the script. After absorbing all this knowledge, one thing was clear: it wasn’t going to be easy.…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment