How I hacked ALL displays in my high school district to play Rick Astley - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 12 October 2021

How I hacked ALL displays in my high school district to play Rick Astley


Disclaimer: This post is for educational purposes only. Do not perform similar activities without explicit permission. On April 30th, 2021, I rickrolled my high school district. Not just my school but the entirety of Township High School District 214. It’s the second-largest high school district in Illinois, consisting of 6 different schools with over 11,000 enrolled students. This story isn’t one of those typical rickrolls where students sneak Rick Astley into presentations, talent shows, or Zoom calls. I did it by hijacking every networked display in every school to broadcast “Never Gonna Give You Up” in perfect synchronization. Whether it…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment