How to mute your mic by default on Slack calls and huddles - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 22 February 2022

How to mute your mic by default on Slack calls and huddles


Welcome to TNW Basics, a collection of tips, guides, and advice on how to easily get the most out of your gadgets, apps, and other stuff. At TNW, our editorial team has a daily Slack huddle scheduled at a daily Slack huddle to discuss our coverage for the day. Chances are, at that time, I might be singing a tune that’s stuck in my head, receiving a parcel at my doorstep, or expelling the loudest post-lunch belch you could possibly imagine. As such, it’s in everyone’s best interest that I join the group audio call with my mic muted. That also…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Slack


No comments:

Post a Comment