How to say ‘no’ to your customers and still provide great service - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 19 October 2021

How to say ‘no’ to your customers and still provide great service


I’ve worked in customer-facing roles in the retail and hospitality industries, and now I’m a freelance writer. In all three roles, I quickly learned that there are plenty of times when the customer is most decidedly not always right. But even when they’re dead wrong, what do you do? As a service-based business owner, I pride myself on delivering exceptional customer service, and I’ve learned how to create a strong client experience while also standing my ground. Here are my tips for how to walk that fine line as a service provider. 1. Don’t fall for an ambush In order…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment