Why our laws can’t protect me from my digital stalker - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 June 2020

Why our laws can’t protect me from my digital stalker


The author of this article shares her experience as a victim of digital and physical harassment. She will remain anonymous for safety reasons. Stalking became a hot topic when Netflix released the hit series You. Unfortunately, many people were familiar with the plot all too well before its release. I’ve watched the show and, as someone who is currently being stalked, I could recognize an awful lot in the first season.  While technology has made so many wonderful things possible, I’ve sadly discovered it has also made us all more vulnerable. Stalking and harassing someone has become much easier since

No comments:

Post a Comment