Serial 1 Mosh/Cty ebike review: An ode to simplicity - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 9 June 2022

Serial 1 Mosh/Cty ebike review: An ode to simplicity


As much as I admire Harley-Davidson‘s motorcycles, the truth is I’m totally incapable of riding one. So when the iconic brand and its affiliated company, Serial 1, released their ebikes back in November 2020, I got very excited about being able to try at least one Harley-Davidson vehicle. Fast forward to May, when I got to test the Serial 1 Mosh/Cty: a powerful, single-speed ebike that makes urban riding feel breezy and simple. Let’s break down all I’ve learnt during my time with it. How’s the design? The Mosh/Cty looks like a heavy throwback to the original 1903 Harley Davidson…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment