Please Apple, go through everything on my phone - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 13 August 2021

Please Apple, go through everything on my phone


There’s been a lot of bellyaching about Apple recently. Too much if you ask me. So what if Apple plans to scan your phone for the hash of child sexual abuse material? Why do you care? You a nonce or something? My question is this: why stop there with opening up its encryption system? I’ve got nothing to hide. While you’re scanning through all my photos, Apple, why don’t you check if I’ve got any videos of men getting it on with other men? Why should I care? Statistically, it’s under 5% of the population. Not my problem. After you’ve…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Apple


No comments:

Post a Comment