Review: I Expect You To Die 2 is the most fun I’ve had in VR all year - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Review: I Expect You To Die 2 is the most fun I’ve had in VR all year


I Expect You To Die is one of the most beloved, successful, and critically acclaimed virtual reality games of all time. So you’ll have to excuse me for being a bit worried about a sequel that shows up after five years. In the VR world, five years is the difference between two or three different generations of hardware. I’d like to think VR gamers have come a long way since the days when we could be satiated by a seated experience that relies on clever writing and simple mechanics to delight and awe us. I’d like to think that. But…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment