The Boox Note Air is the Android-powered Kindle alternative I didn’t know I needed - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 26 August 2021

The Boox Note Air is the Android-powered Kindle alternative I didn’t know I needed


I read several thousand pages of books every year, but I’m not the type of person who feels attached to physical books. I’ve been fully immersed in Amazon’s Kindle ecosystem for years now, sometimes reading on my phone, sometimes on my laptop, and sometimes listening through Audible. Getting an e-reader that wasn’t a Kindle never really occurred to me. And then I tried the Boox Note Air. It does almost everything a Kindle Oasis does, but it also supports a surprisingly useful stylus and has a giant 10.3-inch screen. At $480, it’s pricey, but the price feels totally fair given…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Android


No comments:

Post a Comment