Focal Solo6 Be review: These beautiful studio monitors create a massive soundstage - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Focal Solo6 Be review: These beautiful studio monitors create a massive soundstage


I know people think reviewers should be completely unbiased, but anyone who says they are is kidding themselves. We all have our preferences and prejudices, and as much as we try to keep those in check, they inevitably affect the way we go about a review. Either that bias makes us see a product through rose-colored lenses, or it causes us to overcorrect in the name of objectivity. I can try to be fair and strive for objectivity, but my biases are baked into my brain. All this preamble is to warn you upfront that I’m a huge fan of…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment