During the filming of Schindler’s List, Robin Williams called... - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Saturday 30 January 2021

During the filming of Schindler’s List, Robin Williams called...



During the filming of Schindler’s List, Robin Williams called Steven Spielberg and told him jokes to cheer him up.

In an ‘Ask Me Anything’ thread from Reddit (which is super depressing and totally sucks you down a rabbit hole [and is so sad in hindsight, but even now his jokes still cheer you up!]), Robin Williams comments on this by saying:

“I think I only called him once, maybe twice. I called him when I was representing People for the Valdheimers Association. A society devoted to helping raise money to help older Germans who had forgotten everything before 1945. I remember him laughing and going ‘thank you.’”

Source



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment