Anker says its first 3D printer is 5x faster than others, and I want to believe - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 7 April 2022

Anker says its first 3D printer is 5x faster than others, and I want to believe


3D printing is awesome. But it also kind of sucks. 3D printing allows you to build all sorts of gadgets and gizmos, fix things without having to locate specialty components, and solve problems you didn’t even realize you had. You can build sporks! Folding coat hangers! Ratchet wrenches! Wheelchairs for dogs! If it has a shape, you can probably print it. But 3D printing is slow. Until I tested my first 3D printer – one of the most highly-regarded on the market, mind you – I don’t think I really grasped how much patience is required to iterate on a…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment