A look at the technical and psychological evolution of driving - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 7 April 2022

A look at the technical and psychological evolution of driving


I bet many analysts have discussed this topic repeatedly, but a couple of research papers later, I realized how much of it remains uncovered by the average Joe. I began my research with the technical understanding of regulations, practices, and limitations; and ended the study with the psychological and behavioral effects of driving on a human being. I have enjoyed the latter more, and that is why I took down my technical articles realizing the archaic concepts, but instead want to approach this from the young novel view, having driven in all the styles I’m about to mention and how…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment