Games to play on date night: Too bad Pathfinder WotR isn’t co-op… or is it? - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 24 September 2021

Games to play on date night: Too bad Pathfinder WotR isn’t co-op… or is it?


Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is a new game from Owlcat that pits players in the shoes, boots, or hooves of a lowly group of adventurers destined for glory. I gave it top marks in my recent review.  But, as it’s a single-player only game, there’s no reason to mention it in our Games to play on date night series. So, I’m sorry for wasting your time with this article. See ya next week! I’m kidding: My wife and I figured out how to make Pathfinder: WotR (just WotR from here on out) a cooperative game play experience and we…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment