A love letter to the Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 23 September 2021

A love letter to the Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones


Everyone has a contrarian side. At some point you must’ve seen something loads of people loved and had the immediate reaction of “well, not me.” And, like most human experiences, some people suffer from contrarianism more than others. I, for example, am fucking awful. Let’s take the Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones as an example. Over past iterations, the range has been routinely touted as some of the best mid-range headphones on the market. And that meant one thing to Mr. Contrary Ass over here: I stuck my nose up at them. “Oh,” I’d say to anyone who’d listen in the five…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Sony


No comments:

Post a Comment