YouTube Premium Lite could finally convince me to pay for ad-free streaming - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Monday 2 August 2021

YouTube Premium Lite could finally convince me to pay for ad-free streaming


I love YouTube, but damn, I hate the ads. Every day, my precious streaming time is rudely interrupted by some snake oil salesman promising to make me a fortune in seconds. The 2015 launch of YouTube Red (now rebranded as YouTube Premium) offered an escape, but €11.99 per month is a hefty price tag when you’re already strapped for cash. Six years later, a more affordable alternative has appeared on the horizon: YouTube Premium Lite. The new service is being piloted in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. “Nordics and Benelux (except for Iceland), we’re testing a…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment