I tried vertical tabs in Microsoft Edge, and now I can’t go back to Chrome - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 5 August 2021

I tried vertical tabs in Microsoft Edge, and now I can’t go back to Chrome


There are two kinds of people in the world: those who keep their tabs neat and tidy and those who drown in an endless sea of microscopic slivers atop their browser. Actually, scratch that. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone who keeps their tabs tidy. I certainly don’t. Oh, I’ve tried. Over the years I’ve various tab grouping methods. I’ve tried double-layer horizontal tabs. I’ve tried various extensions that allow you to quickly search for and close tabs. I’ve even given vertical tabs, the subject of this post, a try in various iterations before. But inevitably I’ve always masochistically reverted…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Microsoft


No comments:

Post a Comment