4 common misconceptions early-stage tech founders have about marketing - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 6 August 2021

4 common misconceptions early-stage tech founders have about marketing


Marketing for early-stage technology companies is one of the most active discussions in media, blogs, meetups, conferences, and wherever. Yet, despite the degree of coverage, founders can still struggle to understand how to correctly approach marketing for early-stage startups. I’ve noticed a few reoccurring misconceptions crop up in chats I’ve had with entrepreneurs across a range of industries. Since these beliefs can be huge roadblocks to a company’s business success, I thought I’d try my hand at setting the record straight. I’ll shed light on four particular ones in this article and discuss opportunities to maximize value from the ground…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment