These GPT-3 pick-up lines are better than the sleaze and cheese you sling on Tinder - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 23 March 2021

These GPT-3 pick-up lines are better than the sleaze and cheese you sling on Tinder


The pandemic has been a tough time to be single. I can barely remember how to speak to my friends, let alone seduce an unlucky stranger. But thanks to AI, I no longer have to rely on my dubious charm and wit to attract the object of my affections. Janelle Shane, a research scientist and budding cupid, recently used GPT-3 to generate pick-up lines for failed Casanovas. Some of the results are incomprehensible and a few are plain creepy. But who could resist gems like this? I will briefly summarize the plot of Back to the Future II for you. The…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Tinder


No comments:

Post a Comment