Bowers & Wilkins PX5 and PX7 Review: Gorgeous headphones with big bass - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 4 December 2020

Bowers & Wilkins PX5 and PX7 Review: Gorgeous headphones with big bass


The Bowers & Wilkins PX5 and PX7 might be the most beautiful noise-canceling headphones I’ve laid my eyes on. I know, I know, headphones should be about sound first and foremost, especially from a self-professed audiophile like me. And we’ll get to that. But more often these days, headphones are fashion accessories as much as they are audio products, so design merits some talking about. The PX5 is the smaller, cheaper($299) on-ear variant, while the PX7 is B&W’s noise-canceling flagship($399). Both are follow-ups to the company’s PX headphones, which sounded great but had a few usability flaws. I also thought…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment