How to set a sleep timer for Spotify on your phone - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 3 July 2020

How to set a sleep timer for Spotify on your phone


Welcome to TNW Basics, a collection of tips, guides, and advice on how to easily get the most out of your gadgets, apps, and other stuff. I got into the habit of listening to soothing music to help me sleep a few months ago. My playlist varies from post-rock tracks to low-fi instrumentals. When I started this habit, I often woke up after some hours to find the music is still playing. Thankfully, I found a handy sleep timer option in the Spotify app that helps me save my phone’s battery, and prevents it from playing songs all night long. The procedure…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Spotify


No comments:

Post a Comment