What I wish someone told me about speaking at tech conferences - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 10 March 2022

What I wish someone told me about speaking at tech conferences


This article was originally published on .cult by Tomasz Łakomy. .cult is a Berlin-based community platform for developers. We write about all things career-related, make original documentaries and share heaps of other untold developer stories from around the world. You might be familiar with the following scenario. You’ve been a developer for a while and you’ve learned quite a lot along the way. Travelled to a couple of tech conferences, saw a number of tech talks and one day you think, “I can probably do that.” This is what I personally thought at the beginning of 2017. The good news…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment