The 8 best and worst decisions I made in my first year as a CMO - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 27 July 2021

The 8 best and worst decisions I made in my first year as a CMO


On average, CMOs have 40 months to prove their effectiveness. When it comes to startups, the figure is half that: you either bring explosive growth or get replaced. CMOs in SaaS companies must understand both the market and the audience, shape positioning, and support unit economics. They are also responsible for brand awareness, acquisition and retention, product launches, customer loyalty, and about a million other things. The story of Admixer’s marketing department is an unconventional one: I had to staff a team of 17 people for a mature adtech company from scratch. We had a year to relaunch the marketing…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment