Goddamn, I wish BMW’s cargo ebike concept actually existed - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Goddamn, I wish BMW’s cargo ebike concept actually existed


The BMW Group has unveiled its Dynamic Cargo ebike concept, and I simply can’t wait to haul my gear around town on it.  This three-wheeled “pick-up” cargo bike has been developed to offer “increased agility, convenience, and year-round suitability.” Credit: BMW GroupIt looks like you can definitely store some groceries in the back. As per BMW, that’s exactly what’s missing from ordinary cargo bikes. They’re usually wider, longer, and heavier than normal bikes, which reduces their driving agility and handling. I agree completely. Last time I drove such a bike, I found it difficult to maneuver and control it. I’d definitely not consider riding…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment