Watch this VW bus get an EV-conversion and let your worries melt away - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 2 April 2021

Watch this VW bus get an EV-conversion and let your worries melt away


I’ve managed to go quite a few months without mentioning the goddamn coronavirus in an article. But here we are. Don’t worry though, I’m no longer succumbing to be a harbinger of doom and gloom. Instead, I’m bringing you a salve for your sore, worried mind, and it comes in the form of an electrified classic VW bus. Over the past year, I’ve watched more car restoration shows than I’ve watched in the preceding five years. There’s something cathartic and soothing about watching a pile of rust be transformed back to its former glory with nothing more than skill, love, and time.…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment