New AI technique transforms any image into the style of famous artists - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 7 April 2021

New AI technique transforms any image into the style of famous artists


As a talentless artist who likes to imagine myself as a masterful painter, I always appreciate AI tools that turn my embarrassing sketches into masterpieces. Computer artist Glenn Marshall recently developed one of my favorite techniques yet: a text-to-image generator that transforms any picture into the style of famous artists. The system morphs an input image towards the suggestion of a text prompt, such as “Salvador Dalí Art.” Over repeated mutations and iterations of each frame, the AI gradually finds features and shapes that match the text description until it produces a final composition. “The results were like nothing I’ve ever seen…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment