A comprehensive list of reasons why pair programming sucks - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 22 October 2020

A comprehensive list of reasons why pair programming sucks


This article was originally published on .cult by Mynah Marie. .cult is a Berlin-based community platform for developers. We write about all things career-related, make original documentaries and share heaps of other untold developer stories from around the world. I fell in love with programming because of the feeling of losing myself in ideas and concepts while being completely alone for hours on end. There’s just something about it, you know? When I decided to enroll in a coding Bootcamp, I thought it would give me the opportunity to meet other people just like me. Little did I know, I…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment