VCs need to make themselves accountable for founders’ mental wellbeing - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Monday 24 August 2020

VCs need to make themselves accountable for founders’ mental wellbeing


It’s no secret that founding a company is stressful. Faced with the pressure of having to constantly sell your vision to stakeholders, and the fact that the majority of startups fail, it’s not surprising to hear that entrepreneurs are 50% more likely to experience mental health issues.  I’ve worked in venture capital for more than 10 years, but before I joined the industry, I founded a tech startup in my mid twenties. When I eventually found myself forced to wind the company down and return the capital I’d raised to my investors, I was confronted with my first real experience…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment