This $5,000 race bike reconnected me with what I love about cycling - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Monday 5 October 2020

This $5,000 race bike reconnected me with what I love about cycling


Welcome to Riding Nerdy, TNW’s fortnightly dive into bicycle-based tech, where we go into too much detail and geek out on all things related to pedal-powered gadgets. Over the past few months I’ve been aboard the Canyon Ultimate CF SLX, a no-holds-barred race bike, as my daily training and road riding machine. I wrote my initial thoughts down after a joyous few weeks of riding the iridescent beauty, but now, I’ve put over 2,500 fun-filled miles (4,020 km) on the machine and it’s time to figure out how I really feel about riding a $5,000 race bike 5 days a…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment