Review: Logitech grabs the checkered flag with the G923 racing wheel - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Friday 2 October 2020

Review: Logitech grabs the checkered flag with the G923 racing wheel


There’s nothing quite like the thrill of the open road. When I was a younger man, there were few things in life that gave me more joy than hitting the interstate after work in my black Ford Mustang. But, like millions of other people, I’m now disabled and unable to safely operate a motor vehicle. A few years back I started to really get into racing sims to try and scratch the old driving itch and, shockingly, it actually helped. Games such as Forza Motorsport 7 and Gran Turismo Sport eschew arcade exploits and over-the-top design in favor of immersive…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment