How to build a machine learning model in 10 minutes - The Fact Factory

Post Top Ad

Thursday 15 October 2020

How to build a machine learning model in 10 minutes


I like to divide my machine learning education into two eras: I spent the first era learning how to build models with tools like scikit-learn and TensorFlow, which was hard and took forever. I spent most of that time feeling insecure about all the things I didn’t know. The second era–after I kind of knew what I was doing – I spent wondering why building machine learning models was so damn hard. After my insecurity cleared, I took a critical look at the machine learning tools we used today and realized this stuff is a lot harder than it needs to be. That’s why I…

This story continues at The Next Web


No comments:

Post a Comment